Our growing company is hiring an experienced high- level OUS Business Development who will be responsible for developing and managing sales activities for the company outside the US (OUS) market. The job will entail setting a strategic plan to enter new markets and to develop and grow existing markets.
Ten years of experience in the medical device field with proven track record in business development and sales in Europe, Middle East, and Asia/Pacific regions
• Recently proven ability in leading large-scale sales
• Manage and develop opportunities and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on pipeline growth and drive opportunities to closure.
• Experience in locating, establishing, and engaging potential channel partners and customers.
• Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on customer requirements.
• Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.