Socal Media is a young and dynamic company, looking for a Windows System Engineer, who enjoys technology challenges and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the IT space.
· Install, maintain, and support on-prem and cloud, Windows systems and services.
· Design and deploy systems and services automation processes.
· Setting and Reviewing logs, notifications and alerts from systems and services to assure systems availability and performance.
· Manage backups, restore, protection and availability.
· Support development teams.
· Documents servers’ operating processes and maintenance procedures, as well as, any other customized methods of design.
· Prepare regular managerial reports (capacity, availability, incidents, etc…)
· Liaise with suppliers for procurement process.
· Proven work experience as a system engineer – Windows.
· 3-4 years of experience in windows server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2016.
· Experience in active directory, Group Policy Management and SCCM.
· Experience in Cloud services: O365, Google WorkSpace (Gsuite).
· Experience with VMWare, VSphere.
· Experience in protocols: DNS, SMTP, LDAP, TLS.
· Experience with networking: OSI layers, routing, hardware management (Switches, firewalls).
· Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
· Strong understanding of prioritization.
· Self-learning abilities.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Experience with security technologies and security principles, techniques, and protocols.
· Experience in scripting language (PowerShell, Perl, Python, other.