GSI Technology, a NASDAQ company that purchased the Israeli Startup MikaMonu, is looking for a Real Time Leader For our current and next generation Associative Processing Units (APU).
Mange teams that working with Linux Drivers (PCIe Driver. DMA Driver), Kernel and User Space development , HW – Diagnostics, Low Level SW, Petalinux OS . Firmware and Drivers SW Architecture .
• Bachelors in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields (statistics, applied math, computational neuroscience)
• Experience in compilers, low level performance optimization, etc.
• Proficiency in C and C++.
• Proficiency in Linux Kernel, Drivers and User space code
• The ability to operate in flexible domains requiring self-direction under overarching business and ecosystem influences using technical creativity and hard work.
• Strong RT System and software engineering abilities.