Netafim Ltd the global leader in precision irrigation solutions for sustainable agriculture is looking for a highly ambitious qualified consolidation controller to join our global controllership team.
The Consolidation controller will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation reports which forms the basis for internal and external reporting
Main Areas of Responsibility
• Managing the consolidation process of the Company's subsidiaries accurately and efficiently
• Preparation of month-end, quarterly and annual reports (Balance sheet, P&L, cash flow etc.)
• Work closely with local subsidiaries across the world, provide support and guidelines to the local finance team.
• Working with various interfaces within the finance (treasury, taxes FP&A), corporate and other departments
• Working with the Company's external auditors on audit, accounting and other matters
• Assisting in the development and implementation of new processes and systems that enhance department workflow
• Assist the senior leadership in any special ad hoc projects or other projects as required
• CPA with minimum 3 years relevant experience in financial reporting preferably in an international industrial company
• Working experience in ERP and consolidation systems, familiarity with SAP / BCS consolidation system – an advantage
• Highly motivated, strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and multi-tasking skills
• Team player with excellent communication and people skills
• Fluent in English
• Strong MS Excel familiarity