High Tech Company
For a hi-tech company developing products in the field of video imaging for mobile devices, with offices in the center we are looking for a Linux Cyber engineer
We are looking for a candidate who will:
* Be an integral part of AFSL's Algorithm development group that develops novel IPs for memory controllers.
* Implement\Manipulate drivers and modules in kernel and user space.
* Support algorithm teams with Linux environment related activities.
* Support DevOps activities.
* Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with other engineers to accomplish complex tasks that deliver demonstrable value to Samsung costumers.
* Contribute to the team's methodologies, best practices and toolset, share your work and
give/receive feedback from team colleagues.
*BSc/MSc in EE/CS
* Cyber security experience
* Linux OS understanding and experience (Kernel & User space).
* Linux Drivers experience and knowledge.
* Bash scripting.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Team player, positive, driven and fast learner.
* Willingness to explore new fields.
* NVMe Experience
* Python experience
* STEM degree
* knowledge in performing system measurements, such as PCIe sniffing and protocol analysis