Electriq Global, a Tirat Carmel based company, aiming at taking a significant part in the global hydrogen economy with its state of the art, zero emission, energy storage and fuel delivery solutions.
As a member of our R&D team you will take part in advancing a proven novel technology – combining mechanics, inorganic chemistry, electrochemistry, materials, process Eng. – from an early stage to a commercial product.
We offer a young, dynamic and innovative work environment that encourages initiative, creativity and endless personal and professional challenges.
We are looking for Mechanical Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility on scope of development and design
• Modelling and drawing of the product parts and assembly.
• Calculations and strength analyses
• Project management according to company procedures and international standards
• Writing product specifications
• Conducting Design reviews
• Heat transfer calculations and supporting simulations
• Maintaining contact with research institutes
• ECO, BOM & New part introduction.
• Managing subcontractors.
BSc in Mechanical Engineering
Development& design with solidworks
3-5 years of experience in R&D working environment
English in Very good level
Discretion will be carefully maintained
The position is intended for both women and men