Electriq Global, a Tirat Carmel based company, aiming at taking a significant part in the global hydrogen economy with its state of the art, zero emission, energy storage and fuel delivery solutions.
As a member of our R&D team you will take part in advancing a proven novel technology – combining mechanics, inorganic chemistry, electrochemistry, materials, process Eng. – from an early stage to a commercial product.
We offer a young, dynamic and innovative work environment that encourages initiative, creativity and endless personal and professional challenges.
We are looking for Chemist researcher
• Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research and investigation in the field of hydrogen fuel and recycling.
• Performing testing on a laboratory and pilot scale.
• Responsibility and concentration of the analytics in the laboratory including development of methods.
• Characterization of materials and the execution of titrations.
• Use tools such as: DSC, ICP, XRD, JUMP Development.
BA/B.Sc. in Chemistry, MA an advantage
Proven work experience in industry or lab setting
English in Very good level
Experience with Microsoft office
Discretion will be carefully maintained
The position is intended for both women and men