We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, experienced Priority Professional who will function as a Presales Consultant , supporting the overall sales process to drive efficiency at the beginning of the sales process.
· Responsible for providing pre-sales support to the global sales force for all presales requirements.
·Performing product demonstrations
Specific responsibilities include:
·Meeting with the Sales Organization and potential customers to gather requirements necessary to build effective demonstrations;
· The development of customized demos, responses to RFPs and demo information required during the sales cycle
·Performing product demonstrations to end-users and senior management up to the executive level.
·Pursue additional product, presentation, and demonstration skills training as needed throughout the product life-cycle.
·Perform sales visits and customer calls to assist in the sales process.
·Manage and assist in the preparation of Proposals, as well as providing the sales team with functional, technical, and industry support in the creation of ROI templates and other sales tools, as required.
·Participate in Trade-shows, User Conferences and Sales Seminars.
·Develop customized versions of Product Presentation and Demonstration.
·Conduct prospect product presentations and demonstrations as necessary.
·Participate in surveys and interviews with potential prospects.
·Develop additional creative demonstration scenarios and methods.
·Develop relationships with existing customers and nurture references.
·Develop expertise and product knowledge in the complete suite of products offered.
·Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
· Minimum 5 years as a Priority consultant in various environments (please list projects) - a must
· Deep business knowledge experience
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
·Mandatory Knowledge: Commercial & Manufacturing Priority ERP
· Additional Knowledge: Projects, Service, WMS, API, Development, etc'
·Ability to present, read the audience and adapt
·Innovative, curious and a quick study
·Hebrew & English
· Willing to travel