Installing, configuring, and maintaining Linux servers and services. Responsibility for integrity and security by updating/patching Linux based systems. Monitoring servers for stability and taking both proactive and reactive measures to correct and prevent issues.
Installations/Security Updates/Upgrades/Performance Monitoring and troubleshooting in a VMware based 24x7 Data Center environments. Create, configure, migrate, manage, convert, and monitor VMware virtual machines.
Ensure ongoing operating and system compliance with security protocols and regulatory standards
Provide support to application, security and other teams in the organization
• 3-4 years of experience as Linux administrator in Red Hat based systems
• 2 years of experience as VMware administrator.
• In depth knowledge of the Linux internals and services.
• Proficiency with scripting, automation and tools (python, bash, powercli)
• Basic knowledge of the Windows Operating System (Windows Server 2019 and 2016)
• Fast learner with excellent troubleshooting skills.
Others - Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, well organized; demonstrates a positive attitude, high professionalism and a commitment to project success.