As an Automation Engineer, you will be joining the BMC family and working on complex and distributed software, developing automated tests, executing test plans, and assisting the firm in assuring product quality.
If you are a talented software engineer who’s a curious, self-motivated, people-oriented team player and constantly learns and evolves – this is a chance for you to join a newly growing team! In this team, you'll design and implement automation tests and infrastructures, using various technologies. You will face professional challenges and opportunities alongside a rewarding work environment and play an important role in new and innovative automation projects and teams.
In this role, you will be:
* Providing a quality narrative of our products from a functional, operative and performance points of view
* Developing and executing effective system (comprehensive) automated tests & strategies
* Working alongside with development teams to improve, assess and constantly improve tests coverage on all layers
* Prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment with a strong service orientation
* Responsibility for the QA deliverables of assigned projects – ensure quality deliverables
* 2+ years of experience in automation testing of backend\web\API
* Experience in Python or Java
* Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and product life cycle
* Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
* Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, programming, or equivalent practical experience
It would be an advantage for you to have:
* Technical knowledge and experience with windows, Unix & Mac OS. Experience with Unix/Linux
* Familiarity with Jenkins CI