You are a technologist with a passion for educating others. You thrive in a culture of learning and knowledge sharing, and foster a positive learning environment. You’re a fast learner and curious about new technologies and trends, which drives you desire and enthusiasm to stay aware of and keep up to date with new things. You are an educator or you help develop learning programs in a tech company (predominantly R&D). You have excellent communication skills and patience for those you are teaching. You’re personable and passionate about establishing positive relationships with those you work with. You are well networked and plugged into the courses, conferences and meetup scene in Israel. You foster a learning environment. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You have mother tongue English and fluent Hebrew to communicate with both Israelis and internationals, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
· Act as a dedicated resource to proactively understand the professional development needs of existing employees (mostly software developers).
· Source upcoming webinars, conferences, meetups and distribute the information internally in a regular newsletter.
· Schedule bi-weekly lectures with outside speakers.
· Facilitate regular internal knowledge sharing sessions.
· Collaborate with managers who’ve identified knowledge gaps and assessed their team’s learning needs, and build a customized curriculum
· Assist with developing and improving presentation skills for our employees
· Quickly learn new technologies to assist in the overall training
· Be responsible for ensuring your colleagues can effectively use and implement the most current versions of relevant software packages at the conclusion of the training
· Work with a range of roles from Software Developers to Data Scientists and Administration
· 5+ years experience in technical learning and development (L&D) roles in tech companies, as a software developer or teaching software development
· Excellent organizational, project and time management skills
· A deep understanding of various technologies
· Constant awareness of relevant industry courses, conferences and meetups
· Proven track record of planning and successfully executing projects, including development trainings
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with many different people, to both a technical and non-technical audience
· Mother tongue level English and fluent Hebrew
· It’s a bonus if you have experience with video recording and editing software and training development tools