Startup company is Hiring A Senior Legal Council
The Senior Legal Counsel will lead all legal and regulatory aspects of the company's operations and support the various departments, reporting to the CFO.
• Advise senior management in various legal matters and aspects.
• Draft and prepare board meetings protocols and materials.
• Handle, draft and negotiate commercial agreements, including IOs, MSAs, NDAs and License Agreements.
• Provide business-oriented legal counseling and guidance on a range of operational, commercial, corporate, labor and compliance issues.
• Support day-to-day operation of various departments including Sales, Marketing, HR, Product and Finance.
• Manage and oversee potential legal disputes, including in connection with industry policies, customers (B2B), sales representatives, agents, consultants, etc.
• Manage and guide a junior Legal Associate
• Support and oversee the company’s M&A endeavors.
• 7-8 years of relevant experience in tech and/or international departments and companies.
• In-house experience from a small-medium company is a must/
• Knowledge and understanding of varied legal fields – commercial, corporate, labor, compliance, and corporate governance.
• Experience with internal governance policies and compliance monitoring.
• Native English speaker.
• Experience in the field of Privacy and Data Protection.
• Professional maturity and strong leadership skills, ability to act as a significant business partner and trusted advisor for senior management.
• Strong business acumen, deep understanding of business’ needs and risk management.
• Highly analytical and details oriented.
• Excellent inter-personal skills