- חסוי -
Who is Track160
We at Track160 believe that every football (soccer) team and player deserve to make use of the same high-quality data solutions currently available only to the few elite clubs!
Track160's optical tracking SaaS platform is the only fully automated solution providing football (soccer) clubs and academies with highly accurate tactical video, performance data, and sports science data, all in one product suite. While others require multiple, expensive, cameras setup and manual labor to operate; we leverage AI and Deep Learning techniques and only one off-the-shelf camera set at a single viewpoint, to achieve the highest FIFA EPTS standard.
So come on board:
Track160 is looking for an experienced and talented Software Engineer Team Lead to lead our
R&D team and take part in building our software products.
The candidate should demonstrate a deep understanding of NODE.JS with the ability to take charge of his deliverables across the board, guiding the R&D team and QA to get exceptional results.
As a Software Engineer Team Lead, you’ll take part in Track160 innovation efforts to become the market leader in sports tracking and analytics solutions.
** 3+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering
* Solid experience with Node.js
* Solid experience with AWS Services
* Good knowledge of technology across several domains
* Experience in delivering production-ready and effective applications;
* Experience with complex SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience in building and organizing distributed systems
* Experience with different APIs and complex integrations between systems.
* Effective written and verbal English to communicate with our international team.
* Good understanding of DevOps and SDLC to cooperate with other developers in building
* Solid analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and
Nice to have:
Experience with: CI/CD, Shell Scripting, Video Streaming technologies.
Ideally, you’ll have experience across the full tech stack with an interest in developing
software both backend and front end.