Be part of the project management team that runs all Ceragon’s R&D activities in a matrix organization. Lead next generation 5G projects in a multidisciplinary environment.
Oversee all aspects of the project. From definition, planning, analysis, deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project. On time, within budget and within scope, until mass production starts. Interfacing with top management and marketing.
Responsibilities include the following:
1. Create company demand plan as follow:
• High frequent communication with the regions in order to define forecast
• Gather and analyze relevant data for forecast from different sources (Sales Force, Oracle, BI etc.)
• Define global forecast to the Ceragon management decision
2. Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
3. Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
4. Manage products Safety Stock globally (definition, tracking and monitoring)
5. Optimize contract manufacture capacity to meet global demand plan
University graduate in computer science / computer engineering / electrical engineering – MUST.
At least 7 years of proven experience in successful management of complex multidisciplinary projects – MUST.
At least 5 years of experience in managing large projects >80 person years – MUST.
Experience and knowledge in networking or radio technologies – MUST.
Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment.
Excellent communication skills and interfaces.
Capable of grasping an overall view of a complex embedded system.