The technical writer role is to produce high-quality and uniform style engineering documentation, in accordance to company operation procedures of good documentation and regulatory compliance. This includes reviewing, updating, Hebrew-to-English translations and authoring of English and Hebrew documents as tools files, maintenance instructions, operators work instruction, routing cards and engineering change orders.
1. B.Sc., B.A. or equivalent
2. 3 years proven experience as a technical writer in the English language
3. Excellent English and Hebrew - writing and speaking
4. Experience in the medical device field – an advantage
5. Excellent Office 365 competences
6. Good technical understanding and awareness
7. Ability to read technical drawings and specifications - an advantage