• Provide primary customer service and technical tier 1-3 support for Plataine customers. Tasks include: On-line response to calls/emails and problem solving; documenting, reproducing and escalating it to the appropriate team.
• Provide high-quality technical support for the Plataine’s software programs.
• Provide hardware, software, and other technology-related support for customers.
• Install new versions and perform regular maintenance to customer’s systems (From Israel Offices)
• Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
• Participation in providing training to customers as required
• Document essentials processes and knowledgebase.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in one of the following fields: Technical Support / QA /System
• University degree or equivalent, alternatively at least three years’ work-related experience in an IT / Support role.
• Experience in working with worldwide customers.
• Experience of cloud-based services as e.g. Amazon Web Services.
• Experience with Microsoft applications and Operations systems. (Office365, MSSQL).
• Working knowledge of cloud / on-premises infrastructure components (Software deployment-IIS, Virtualization, Systems Management, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security).
• Highly motivated, fast learner and organized.
• Self-managed and team-oriented.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Great Problem-solving skills.
• English level – as mother tongue, other languages – an advantage.