A well-funded and rapidly growing startup that’s revolutionizing the tech services industry is looking for a talented SEM and User Acquisition professional to join the team.
- Manage large-scale PPC campaigns using state-of-the-art tools, on all major performance marketing platforms, especially Google, Facebook.
- Drive revenue and ROI!
- Analyze ad performance based on ROI and other critical KPIs
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports, insights, and recommendations for senior executives
- Work closely with the product team to optimize our customer experience, from ad, to landing page, to funnel completion
- Research and identify new growth opportunities
- Apply testing methodologies for continuous optimization
- At least 3 years of PPC Advertising experience
- Passion for digital marketing
- Strong drive to grow and learn in a fast-paced, inspirational atmosphere
- Significant hands-on experience with Facebook, Google AdWords
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; Tableau, Domo or similar experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. science, math, engineering, econ, business, marketing)
- Technical skills - knowledge of Google API, Tag manager and scripts
- Work efficiently, both independently and as a part of a trans-Atlantic team
- Fluent in English