Junior Product Specialist – digital tools- Maternity Leave Replacement
Did you know?
Netafim is the world’s leading irrigation company. We drive mass adoption of smart irrigation solutions to fight scarcity of food, water and land.
Our Purpose is helping the world grow more with less.
Want to join our expending family? Netafim is looking for a Junior Product Specialist to join our Products department.
A Day In The Life of a Junior Product Specialist
• Work with a team to ensure excellent product delivery of Netafim's digital tools.
• Support localization process – work with the countries' representers to translate and localize the tools additions (mainly database adjustments).
• Support tools global adoption and trainings – build and conduct product webinars and training materials on tools' recommended usage and tips.
• Collect and analyze users' experience to draw required improvements, based on analytics, surveys, and users' interviews
What you'll need?
• Bachelors in a relevant field or no more than 1 years remaining on your studies.
• Relevant experience or relevant education in UX/ UI – advantage.
• Availability to at least 25 hours per week.
• Excellent English (Spoken and written).
• Willingness to work at least once a week at Magal site or Tel-Aviv Site.