In this position, you will be working as part of the Engineering team on an internal distributed Big Data solution.
This may include installing hardware and software systems, diagnosing networking issues, installing upgrades, and resolving IT issues.
To ensure success as a Technical Support Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of IT systems, high-level communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage and Maintain computers lab
- Installing new hardware and software for Windows and Linux systems.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, networking, and software issues.
- Support QA team
- Develop lab SW solutions (Optional).
• Previous work experience as a Technical Lab Support or Desktop Support.
one year only or Army experience is acceptable).
• Experience with Windows (Mandatory) /Linux (Optional) systems.
• Experience with PC assembling.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
• QA orientation and familiarity with SW testing.