KONE Israel is looking for an experienced direct materials strategic sourcing specialist to become an integral part of our Strategic Sourcing team, focusing on supporting elevators installations projects requirements along with ad-hook Sourcing needs.
What will you be doing:
• Align with company’s managers to ensure sourcing of services and products meet the project timeline and target costs.
• Establish RFQs, Analyze vendor proposals / RFQs to select the best value, and lead commercial processes.
• Mapping requirements, establishing KPIs, setting priorities, and implementing working plans.
• Negotiation with vendors.
• Preparing presentations and memos for management discussions.
• Managing purchasing projects in various areas as required.
• Initiate cost reduction processes.
• Being a sourcing focal point and a partner for various organizations within the company.
• At least 3 -5 years' experience as a strategic procurement buyer in global companies.
• Experience with direct procurement – Spare Parts, Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronics, etc.
• A strong combination of analytical and interpersonal skills with deep knowledge in procurement procedures.
• Strong negotiations skills.
• Ability to maintain internal communication with company leaders and externally with suppliers.
• Hands-on experience with global ERP software such as SAP - must
• BA / BSc in business, finance, Industrial Engineering, or other related field – must.
• Eager to learn and influence, Accurate and detail oriented.
• Fluent English – must.