A veteran international educational franchise located in Misgav, Galilee is looking for a for the one who lives and breathes digital marketing, to join our expanding marketing department.
You will be responsible for developing, managing, tracking and optimizing all relevant digital marketing channels, and leading current tactics for our global network.
• Strategically define and own Helen Doron’s strong presence on social media and digital channels.
• Plan and execute digital marketing through SEO/SEM/PPC, email marketing, social media and display advertising, implementing up-to-date tactics.
• Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Introduce digital marketing tactics and campaigns to promote brand awareness, acquisition and conversion.
• Perform ongoing testing and optimization.
• Identify trends and insights and emerging technologies to develop new and creative growth strategies.
• Proven work experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing, email, social media and advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in developing digital campaigns that engage and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, implementing A/B testing practices
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing channels analytics tools, data-driven thinking
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns and other tools
• Experienced in implementing Marketing Automation tools and processes
• English at a professional level
• Email marketing knowledge is an advantage
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• A team player