לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
High Tech Company
As a RF integration engineer in the RF group, you will have close cooperation with silicon, RF system, HW and SW teams in all stages of the development process to ensure the required performance.
In this position you will be responsible for investigating and solving complex RF performance issues.
In addition you will be required to define, develop, implement and conduct new test plans to verify the system performance on Altair reference designs and actual customers products.
· Integration of RFIC/RF related algorithms
· Programming automation environments in Matlab
· Definition and execution of system tests associated with RF/PHY performance
· Manual testing and integration of complicated system scenarios
· Deep dive debugging into the system with emphasis on RF, HW and PHY aspects
" BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
" Good understanding of RF principles and design considerations.
" At least 3 years of relevant experience with RF integration, testing and ATE systems/tools.
" Solid relevant experience with at least one of the following: GSM, LTE, CDMA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
" Experience with HW/RF lab testing.
" Background in official lab conformance tests.
" Background in MySQL/Matlab/PHP/JS.
" 8200 or similar army experience.