Customer Service for a Medical Device Company
For a Medical Device Company expanding in the global markets, an experienced B2C customer service representative is needed for an immediate role to address customer service in UK:
- customer support- Communicate with clients, mostly elderly and those suffering from pain or various medical problems.
- Mainly working from home.
- Working according to UK time zones.
- Native English, both spoken and written.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in customer service - A MUST.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience for elaborated medical information.
- Creative thinker.
- Organized and able to operate without being micromanaged.
- Able to deal with a high number of interactions per day.
Base salary + bonuses, great conditions for suitable employees!