As a Head of Research, you will lead a team of security researchers, research analysts and data scientists in pursue of researching new detection capabilities that will be incorporated into the company, providing security for our customers. You will be in-charge of the detection capabilities of Cynet, work closely with the product and development teams to plan, design, and implement new detection solutions.
• 10+ years of experience in cyber security research.
• 5+ years of managerial experience.
• Hands-on experience in software development – Python & C++
• Hands-On experience with penetration testing tools such as Metasploit or other.
• Good understanding of operating systems internals.
• Knowledge of networking and Internet protocols.
• Experience with static and dynamic analysis of malwares as well as applying reverse engineering techniques for malware analysis.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field – an advantage