CYBERGYM is growing and we are looking for a Cybersecurity controller to join the team!
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity, and great vibes!
Your role as Cybersecurity controller :
In this role, you will work closely with cybersecurity professionals. you will be performing cybersecurity risk and compliance gap assessments to critical infrastructure organizations, located in various locations in Israel.
The role will include hands-on support at the client's site.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in the field of cybersecurity.
• Excellent up-to-date technical and hands-on knowledge in current attack methods and in mitigating cybersecurity risk.
• Previous experience as a cybersecurity consultant or similar.
• Excellent interpersonal abilities.
• Highly customer-focused and service-oriented.
• A Strong desire to push yourself and your colleagues always further ahead professionally.
• A Valid security clearance, IDF or civilian.
• A valid driver’s license.