Comm-IT is looking for a Java Team lead !
This is a great opportunity to join our great team, work with multiple cutting edge technologies and domains.
• You will work on wide range of projects covering multiple customers and technological domains.
• You will participate in creation and development of our core infrastructure.
• You will participate in code reviews, learning sessions, architecture meetups and training.
• You will design and implement complex solutions, as defined by our customers and our product team.
• You will write clean, readable and reusable code while maintaining our high delivery standards.
• 5+ years of Java development (11+), Over frameworks such as Spring.
• Experience as a Theck Lead - Must
• Good understanding of Spring boot.
• Good understanding of Multithreading and threaded development.
• Experience with both SQL (Postgres / MySql) and Non-SQL databases (MongoDB / Redis ).
• Experience with large scale – distributed systems.
• Experience with reactive design patterns and functional programming approach as well as micro-service architecture and OOP.
• Experience with Kotlin - Advantage
• Experience with docker, Kubernetes - Advantage
• BSc – in computer science / software engineering – advantage.
• Experience with Vertex – Big Advantage
• Experience with Kotlin.
• Experience leveraging AWS services (AWS SDK, Kinesis (or similar like kafka) / s3 / aws lambda ).
• Experience with IOT projects as a core developer.
• Experience with DevOps both cloud and on prem (AWS services such as beanstalk, fargate, k8s, docker docker-compose).