We are a promising start-up company in Tel-Aviv center, specializing in work collaboration tools for the communications industry with millions of users and we’re growing.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks. Someone who is ready to take on new challenges, learn and implement new technologies frequently.
As a System Administrator, you must be well-versed in computer systems in Linux and Windows environments. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
If you are passionate about what you do, have an obsessive attention to details – we would like to hear from you!!
• Installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
• At least 2 years of proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role in a high-tech company
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or similar, BSc/Ba degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline is a plus
• Work experience in management and maintenance of Microsoft networks: Windows servers, Virtualization, Backup, Storage, Cluster, etc.
• Good knowledge of networks, including TCP/IP, LAN, VLAN, WLAN. VPN systems (IPSEC), and of of internet technologies such as DNS, HTTP, and SSL
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English a must