לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Western Digital Israel is looking for HR intern, to work in a part-time position (~ 80%) and become part of the HR team supporting engineering units.
We are looking for a candidate with high interpersonal skills, independent dynamic person, with the ability to get to results. A team player, to work in a fast-moving, agile, dynamic environment.
The position is relevant for MA registered students in the field of Social / Behavioral Sciences, organizational consulting or other relevant fields. Started MA in October 2020
This is a great opportunity to acquire experience in the field of Human Resources management in a global high-tech organization.
The HR Intern will support the implementation of HR strategy and best practices by processes implementation, analysis of HR data, administrative support for HR systems, working with a variety of interfaces on the business unit and HR expertise and will support employees in HR-related issues.
Your responsibilities among other duties will include:
• Conduct ongoing processes and its documentation
• Follow up on new hires implementation
• Play an active role in training and follow up of performance management and personal development programs
• Support, implementation, and execution of processes
• Analyze HR data and get to conclusions
• Interface to CEOs: Training, Welfare, Talent Acquisition
• Support managers with HR systems and processes
• BA in Social or Behavioral science
• MA registered student in the field of Social / Behavioral Sciences, organizational consulting or other relevant fields. Started MA in October 2020
• Fluent English (written and verbal)
• Excellent control of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Team player
• Logical problem solving, analytical skills and planning skills, Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems and work efficiently and independently
• Tolerance of ambiguity
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
• Self-motivated and self-directed
The position is at Western Digital Kfar Saba, 80% position (4 days a week)