This position involves design and implementation of FW in C language for RT-embedded products – such as embedded NAND products for smart phones, tablets and automotive market – to deliver best-in-class Flash storage products.
Typical activities involve the design and implementation of data structures, software algorithms, data path, drivers for HW cores, and implementation of storage interfaces such as UFS and eMMC – to deliver the future cutting-edge storage products.
The firmware development is done on multiple environments: PC with full HW simulation (C language in Visual Studio), FPGA board, and on the final product.
This position involves managerial responsibilities, such as managing the execution of the team’s tasks with the highest quality, develop the team to create a high performance team, focus on results and drive for execution.
This position involves working closely with excellent colleague engineers, coping with complex challenges, innovating, and developing products that will be sold in millions of units.
• Previous experience as a team leader
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering
• At least 7 years of experience in RT / embedded systems
• At least 7 years of experience in C development
• Previous RTOS experience – advantage (e.g. ThreadX / MQX / Nucleus / VxWorks /
• Experience in ARM or ARC processor family, debugging environments and tools.
• Capable of developing a wide system view of complex embedded systems