לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
Neurovascular medical start up is looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator:
• Manage the effective operation of the document control system and maintenance of the relevant quality records.
• Quality support for production.
• Tools and equipment maintenance and calibration.
• Suppliers qualification, approval and communication on quality issues.
• Responsible for company's training activities according to the yearly training plans
• Support quality tasks: improvements and investigations.
• Preparation and implementation of relevant SOPs
Professional Experience / Key Skills
• B.Sc / BA (Science- advantage)
• Fluent in both Hebrew and English (written and spoken), excellent verbal and written.
• Strong attention to details.
• Well organized and independent.
• Team player.
• Experienced in writing medical/quality documents - Advantage
• Working knowledge of QMS ISO 13485 regulations; basic understanding of medical device manufacturing process - Advantage