For our Embedded SW team that supports and develops systems for Automotive, Industrial and Consumer Devices, we are recruiting a Senior Embedded Software Engineer C++/Embedded Linux/Android.
- In-depth experience in C/C++ development, including a solid
understanding of object-oriented programming and design
- experience with development for OS such as Embedded Linux or Unix-like systems
- BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Software
- Enthusiasm to work with “real-world physical devices”
- Experience with SW version control in Git or similar
- Fluent English language skills
- Excellent teamwork as well as independent capabilities
:Nice to have
- Integration with build systems like Yocto, Buildroot or others
- Modification of Linux kernel components
- Integration of boot processes e.g. U-Boot, EFI etc
- Experience with low-level drivers implementation
- Experience with containerization & virtualization (Docker, VMs)
- Embedded expertise or experience in automotive industry
- Experience working in continuous integration environment
- Experience with AOSP (android OS or applications)
- Experience with agile software development cycle
- German language skills a plus
What we offer:
- Open, team oriented corporate culture, that supports direct communication in the whole company
- You will contribute to everyday decisions, and the company’s future.
Your opinion matters!
- Exciting working environment – share with us your passion for the latest technology
- Unique team spirit – become part of our team, consisting of international experts in our multicultural branches
- A flexible work schedule for a healthy WLB.