Guberman Group is a full-service multidisciplinary provider of premium accounting and financial management services. Ranked among Israel's top four outsourced accounting firms, the group's 95 staff members, provide prime services to multi-national companies, startups, public firms, and companies in the high-tech, manufacturing and trade sectors.
We are looking for bright, talented, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals who are interested in a real career, and an opportunity to work with the best professionals in the industry!
• Team management
• Create and Managing the day-to-day relationship with the clients.
• Consulting the clients regarding fluent TAX, business, and financial issues.
• Ongoing, day-to-day advice on financial and operational matters, such as representation to the tax authorities and banks, and advice with regard to labor law, payroll and tax exposure.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• At least 8 years of related experience
• Certified CPA.
• Exceptional analytic capabilities.
• Strong leadership and organization skills.
• Excellent communications and people skills.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
• English in high level is a must.