Affilomania is a worldwide leader in internet marketing and optimization software development. Its technology enhances online affiliate marketing, providing remarkable solutions to affiliates around the world in different industries. We’re located in BSR Tower (Ramat-Gan)
We are looking for a Data Analyst to track, analyze and optimize business data, and to take part in building new data-based products for Affilomania’s marketing optimization software.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Plan and work with the development and product teams on new, data-based products to serve Affilomania’s marketing optimization software.
• Develop new reports and Dashboards to present daily performance of the business.
• Daily optimization based on the business’ main KPIs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• BA in economics, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering – a must
• 2+ years of experience as a Business/Marketing Analyst in an online industry
• Good knowledge in Statistics
• Strong analytical skills, including ability to analyze raw data, identify trend drivers, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and forecasted outcomes
• Excellent command of Excel for data manipulation, analysis, charting, and automation
• Experience in Tableau – Major advantage
• Experience with online marketing channels, tools and measurements – Major advantage
• Comfortable communicating complex data projects to multiple Stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
• Well-organized, thorough and able to multitask
• Hands-on, get it done and result-oriented