CYBERGYM is growing and we are looking for a Technical Delivery Project Manager to join the Professional Services Team, leading delivery SW and HW projects to the company's global customers in the US, Australia, Japan, UK, etc.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your Role as Technical Projects Manager
The CYBERGYM Professional Services Team is a technical team of IT Security experts, System and Network Security professionals, Cybersecurity trainers, engaging with our customers to provide innovative cybersecurity management solutions.
You will lead and manage IT security delivery projects, for both cloud based and on-premise real-life cybersecurity training arenas.
We are searching for a Project Manager with strong hands-on expirience in the field of system and cloud administration for complex operating systems, a professional with previous experience in similar roles at integration companies and / or enterprise organizations.
The role will include some travel.
The position offered is at CYBERGYM HQ office, located at Hadera, Israel.
• Over 2 years of experience in similar SW and HW delivery roles for global customers.
• Previous experience with Windows system administration.
• Previous experience with Azure cloud environment setup and support.
• Previous experience with security systems (network IPS, endpoint security, FW and SIEM systems- advanced).
• Knowledge with network infrastructure, architecture, and services.
• Experienced in VMWare ESX & VCenter configuration and management.
• Experienced in support, maintenance and troubleshooting servers and network environment.
• Full proficiency in English.
• Committed to self-development and the professional growth of others.
• A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve the process.