As a Data Analyst you will be the link between the data and the main business stakeholders by providing detailed analysis to support the decision making process And help proactively drive our business growth through strategic perspective, market insight and experience with analytical tools and techniques.
Assist in defining KPIs and measure impact of sales, growth, product, marketing and operational efforts on business metrics.
Perform deep dive analysis to improve performance across multiple domains.
Working closely with various departments across the organization helping to drive growth and success of our company.
A potential candidate must have high analytical skills, meeting schedules, have high motivation for success and to be self-driven
• 2-5 years of full-time relevant experience as a data analyst
• Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets - Must
• Programming experience in Python OR R -Must
• Methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
• High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
• Experience in analyzing- client / lead flow, landing page, banners, mailers, SMS, AB test
• Must have experience from online companies
• Knowledge and experience in Excel & Power Point
• High level of English- a Must!
• Familiar with BI Systems
• Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment