Were looking for a hard-working reliable individual looking to join a growing team of experts at an international beauty brand.
The Ecommerce Retention & Customer Engagement Manager will play a core role in developing and executing a global retention strategy with a focus on measuring and increasing Customer Lifetime Value.
This role is vital to our future growth strategy.
This position will report to the Head of Global Ecommerce.
- 4-5 Years of relevant experience in retention marketing.
- Great mix of hands-on technical capabilities and creative ability.
- Eats excel spreadsheets for breakfast (strong analytical capability).
- Loves marketing technology and is up to date with trends & platforms.
- Mother-tongue level written and verbal English & Hebrew.
- German or other European language is an advantage.
- Obsessed with growth hacking.
- Ability to work in dynamic high paced environment.
- Good at long term planning & short-term execution.
- Strong ability to independently solve problems (good at Google).
- Educational background in marketing, business, or relevant field.
- Experience in a/b testing and conversion rate optimization.
- HTML skills are a must (the more the better).
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR.