לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
About the job:
We are looking for a Product Marketing & Content Specialist to lead projects and content marketing for our medical division. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the project management process of product innovation and creation of Shekel marketing campaigns and promotions across the board. This role works closely with the CMO, to help drive the go-to-market strategy for Shekel’s products and solutions. The candidate will also work with numerous departments within the organization to create efficiencies in executing marketing projects by controlling workflow and communication on all deliverables to ensure quality, timely, and on-budget executions.
Duties and Responsibilities :
As a Product Marketing & Content Specialist at Shekel, you will be responsible for driving product innovation and content marketing projects from start to finish. You will also ensure marketing campaign strategies are executed effectively with our brand and providing value to Dealer Partners and customers. This role will be responsible for implementing campaigns and promotion strategies that inspire, captivate and engage the target audiences. And most importantly, drive growth! More specifically, you’ll get to:
Think creatively and drive product launches and campaigns to the maximum potential
Drive the day to day marketing project management process related to the development and execution of marketing promotions (on-time, on budget, and quality output every time)
Control the workflow and process of each project and maintain consistent communication between the R&D, CMO, Multi-Channel-Marketing, Sales Team, Distributor Partners and Customers:
• Study company products and Translate technical details into benefits for the user
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products
• Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
• Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
• Work with various teams (r&d, sales, finance, product,) to implement strategies
• Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
• Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
• 5-8 years of project management and related experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
• 3+ years’ experience in marketing project management in medical field
• Creative thinker with experience in launching new product campaigns from start to finish, building and managing promotions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for content creation and copywriting.
• Online marketing experience with email platforms