לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
As a senior frontend engineer in the Digital R&D Group, you will lead the design and delivery of new solutions for our digital studio (forms, bots, live chat, and more). This includes solutions design, developing new components and frameworks, and solving technical problems as we package different apps/components together. You will need to get deeply acquainted with the platforms on which we deliver. To do that you will need to -
· Between 3-7 years of experience as a react frontend web applications development - Must!
· Hands-on - Must!
· Deep knowledge of ReactJS ecosystem, practices, performance, and commonly used modules. -Must!
· Advantage! if you built drag and drop editors/studios with workspace around forms or bots or alike
· Lead, design, deliver and own high scale projects from end to end
· Deep knowledge in building scalable web applications in cutting-edge technologies.
· Lead technological initiatives and improvements while instilling development “best practices”
· Experience owning your code quality by writing tests, automation, and monitoring dashboards.
· Ability to multitask and eager to learn new technologies.
· Strong object-oriented design and development capabilities
· B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
· Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
· Team player, innovative and creative, able to see the "big picture" and take part in shaping the product
· Passionate with a strong interest in staying current with industry trends and techniques
· Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong passion for Full Stack development, deep knowledge of web frontend technology while understanding of Backend-side architecture.
· Great team player!
· Fast and self-learner of new technologies
· Fluent English, excellent communication skills
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.