לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
- חסוי -
A skin care brand is looking for a MARCOM manager to lead the company’s external communication and manage our websites.
This role requires a combination of account management and strong project management skills to drive the creation, management, and completion of a variety of promotional projects including managing our e-commerce website.
You will be responsible for both creating and implementing of the activities as well as taking active part in the company’s marketing and sales activities.
This position is reporting to the company’s CMO.
• Envision, design and create content to support the company’s product marketing and international distributors
• Support marketing communications, proposals, and presentation materials
• Active role in the company’s marketing and sales activities.
• Responsible of the company’s website, developing new content and continuously improving the user experience.
• Create responsive landing pages and test them to increase conversion
• Leverage Google Analytics and webmaster tools to monitor site performance and website traffic, irregularities, issues, trends and opportunities, in particular optimizing and improving SEO and SEM results and rankings
• Maintain site health by ensuring proper internal link structure and implementing on-page optimization best practices
• Work closely with technical & design outsourcing to optimize our digital assets.
• Ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience (creative, product management).
• Create documentation, tools and guides for sales and stakeholders
At least 2 years of experience in marketing communication, account management, or related function at agency or internal marketing department (Digital)
• Highly creative and passionate with proven hands-on experience in creation of marketing materials & content
• Highly committed & self-motivated, ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams in a dynamic environment
• Experience in managing multiple campaigns.
• Exceptional creativity, design and writing skills
• High-level English both verbal and written and excellent written communication skills
• High sense of aesthetics
• Ability to keep projects on schedule with strong follow-through
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• WordPress – a must
• Experienced in e-mail marketing – an advantage