לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
As a Design Engineer in the System Design and Architecture Group you will design and implement system requirements for SSD products, based on PCIe/NVMe protocols.
Activities include setting up and enhancing the PCIe validation test environment, creating test plans, developing and executing these.
Collaborates with Firmware and ASIC engineers to explore performance and power trade-offs upon different use-cases and system conditions.
Determines specs and working parameters for ASIC / FW compatibility.
Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of the overall system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves product deficiencies.
Analysis of new technologies, and drive of design decisions based on both empirical and theoretical data.
Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical / Computer Engineering.
• 2-7 years of experience in an engineering development environment.
• Highly organized and Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks.
• Ability to achieve results in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
• Hands-On experience in Firmware and/or ASIC-design Subgroups.
• SoC architectural level understanding.
• Strong working knowledge with PCIe standard and Good understanding of processor architecture like ARM/ARC or similar.
Debug skills using lab equipment like high speed PCIE protocol analyzer and oscilloscopes