לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
Genpact has a vacancy for a Project Lead in its expanding Orchestration Group to support global customers.
The group is expanding to cater for the growing number of varied and exciting projects and customers.
This is a varied role and offers an exciting opportunity for the right individuals to develop their career in the Professional Services organisation of Genpact.
The role includes:
• Project Management of product based solutions
• Tracking , monitoring & reporting on project progress , quality of deliveries , budget consumption and time lines.
• Analysing, capturing and communicating customer requirements
• Writing concept and functional design documents
• Providing consultancy to customers on Genpact Digital products
• Taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and building long-term relationship with key customers
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join the group. We are looking for an individual with the right skills and experience, but equally they must complement and enhance the existing team here at Genpact with their positive approach to work and their friendly and enthusiastic personality.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge and understanding of how to structure a process capture and process improvement initiative and how to facilitate the client through a pragmatic decision making process.
•Ability to quickly understand a client's business strategy, processes, needs and to design solutions to support it.
•Experience of leading requirements gathering workshops and business analysis
•Experience in writing Functional design documents
•Project Management skills (Risk , scope , budget , Time lines management, etc.)
•Project Team leadership
•Client Management skills
•Experience in Business Process Management software – Advantage
•Relevant experience in the MS technology stack
•2-4 years’ experience in managing complicated software projects.
• Good customer facing skills including running workshops and presentation skills
• Must be able to work as part of a team with minimal day-to-day supervision
• Good crisis management skills.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Be smart and presentable
• Ability to travel to customer sites in Europe & America
• Ability to align working hours when needed to customers abroad