לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
CYBERGYM is growing and we are hiring for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our elite team!
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity, and great vibes!
Your Role as Marketing Operations Manager
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will play a significant role in the carrying out and implementing new marketing strategies of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
* Lead generation - including marketing automation.
* Digital marketing: web, SEO/SEM, emails, social media, and more, including optimization and reporting.
* Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google AdWords, Instagram, and more.
* Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts, internal and external newsletters.
* Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
* Maintain our website updated with content, new campaigns, and AB testing.
* Collaborate with design teams to produce high quality content.
* Assist in leveraging and executing marketing programs in various regions.
* Be a trusted business partner to sales leadership across all CYBERGYMs offices.
* Provide maintenance and support to internal stakeholders.
The position offered is in Tel Aviv, in a hybrid work environment.
* Fluent English communication skills, both written and interpersonal.
* At least 2+ years of marketing operations experience at a hi-tech company.
* At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in a marketing automation/operations role, using HubSpot or equivalent - A must.
* Experience creating digital campaigns – mandatory.
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
* Knowledge of website analytics tools.
* Capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams.
* Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
* Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments.
* Experience working with Salesforce - a big advantage.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.