לצערנו המשרה כבר לא בתוקף
REPORTS TO: CEO
The General Manager (GM) of the company’s Israel site is responsible to lead all facets of the
site team and operations, in collaboration with the company’s US management.
• Direct and lead the commercial, clinical, regulatory, R&D and G&A activities of the
operations in Israel.
• Manage all profit and loss activities associated with Israeli operations
o Manage the budget while pursuing company strategy and goals
o Manage grant support activities and reporting
o Ensure that financial statements and tax filings are completed and filed
• Contribute to company strategy, planning and execution as part of the company’s
• Manage the interface between the Israeli and US sites
• Direct and lead commercialization and development in the European Union (EU) and, if appropriate, through partners in other countries
• Support the FDA filing, CE mark, manufacturing and post-clearance compliance for
• Support manufacturing and CE Mark efforts
• Ensure compliance with Company’s Quality Management System
• The role may require traveling to Europe and the US
• IVD, clinical diagnostic, medical device or similar experience is preferred.
• Highly self-motivated; works on assignments where independent action and a high
degree of initiative are required in planning and executing company plans, resolving
problems and developing recommendations.
• Ability to work cohesively with multi-disciplinary scientific, clinical and commercial
• Good organization, interpersonal and judgment skills
• At least 10 years-experience working in diagnostics or life sciences companies
• Team leadership experience