The NAND memory has driven the digital storage revolution, dramatically transforming the way we live and work.
As an Electrical Validation lab tech., you will be responsible for performing system tests to validate Solid State Drives (SSD) electrical characteristics for client computing systems.
Our Validation Engineering team has critical responsibilities in systems test, compatibility testing, and customer system testing.
The Validation Engineering team is responsible for proving that the product meets or exceed functional and performance metrics as well as proving that the product is of high quality and will be reliable across its life span.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Perform all system tests to validate device electrical characteristics
• Perform first level failure analysis on the host/link level to understand and articulate failure mode
• Document, monitor and follow all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
• Technical hands-on contributions
• Create test scripts to automate the product maturity validation of storage products (SSD)
• Analyzing collected test data and provide feedback to validation engineers
• Work in cooperation with HW/FW engineering functions to aid in debugging and provide feedback
• Practical engineer (PE) in Electrical/Hardware Engineering - must
• 2+years of experience as a lab technician (focus on electrical and analog aspects)
• Good Understanding of hardware/software integration and testing methodologies
• Experience with lab equipment such as scope, power analyzer, DMM etc.
• Experience with test automation tools and methodologies
• Experience with manual testing
• Proven experience in preparing test plans and test reports
• Experience with issue reporting systems such as Bugzilla or Jira
• Experience with Linux O.S commands (advantage)
• Self-motivated, organized
• Proven English knowledge (Verbal, writing)