We are looking for a Project Manager, with experience in medical devices, to lead our project management efforts
Lead the project management efforts as part of R&D, including work plans and execution from definitions and requirements through design, implementation, integration and V&V to obtain regulatory clearance and reach product release.
• Ownership of system level project work plans, execution and control, working with the various functions and managers.
• Collaboration with Q&R to implement relevant processes and support for clinical and regulatory efforts.
• Hands on leadership of various operational efforts.
• Work with and monitor external partners and subcontractors.
• Lead transfer to production efforts and field monitoring activities.
Reporting to: GM of the site in Israel
Education and Experience:
• Engineering degree
• Over 5 years of experience in relevant medical devices companies
• Project management or senior systems engineering experience
• Experience in both startups and large companies – an advantage
• Experience in cardiac devices, blood pressure or digital health - an advantage.
• Proven delivery of results in a medical multi-disciplinary environment.
• Strong technical leadership.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to learn quickly
• Hands on approach without losing the big picture.
• Fluent in Hebrew and English