Marketing Manager- Temporary Position - Maternity Leave Replacement
Agent Vi, a leading AI-powered video analytics SaaS company is looking for an experienced English-speaking Marketing Manager to lead the company's marketing activities on a temporary basis (for a period of 3-6 months).
Role & Responsibilities:
• Create (write & design) and distribute all company’s marketing materials, including product brochures, social media ads, event invites, ppt’s, data sheets, price books, etc.
• Responsible for the company’s social media channels: LinkedIn & YouTube.
• Plan and execute events and webinars worldwide.
• Responsible for managing and updating the company’s website.
• Responsible for executing co-marketing activities with resellers and technology partners worldwide.
• Cooperate with the company’s global sales team on execution of lead-generation activities.
* At least 2 years of experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably from an international technology company.
* Excellent copywrite skills in English (native English speaker, or at very high level).
* Familiar with CRM, email blasts software, WordPress websites, Canva, Google Analytics, Zoom webinar.
* Capable of working independently.
* Excellent eye for detail and design.
* Willingness to work flexible hours to support the company's engagement in different time zones (including USA).
Full-Time job at the company’s office in Rosh-Ha'ayin, Israel.
*Mother tongue English or very high level is a must.
*Note: This is a temporary position for a maternity leave replacement (for a period of 3-6 months).