The Product Development Project Manager is responsible for managing the agronomical/technical development aspects of the product and managing the project from approval until the launching stage.
The Product Development Project Manager is expected to be the technical expert of the products and to support the strategy and marketing with focus on F&V (Potato and Grapes) Globally and Rice market in India and Asia
• Relevant academic degree (Agronomy, Biology) – must
• MSc. / PhD in relevant field – advantage
• 7 years experience in the Crop protection industry
• Proven experience as a field agronomist - must
• Proven experience in project management- advantage
• Proven experience in F&V market Globally and Rice in Asia – advantage