In this position you will be part of WDC system & architecture team which is responsible for the best in class storage for mobile, automotive and connected home products.
You will be focal point between several teams including: Memory systems, Hardware, Frontend and Firmware. As part of your role, you will design and define the backend portion of the product and be responsible for the interconnect and efficiency of the subsystems at various environments and conditions.
As a Technical Lead within iNAND system team, you will have a substantial impact on the technical infrastructure of WDC next generation products.
• End to end system lead: define pipelines, hold code and design reviews, and code development for critical features or blocks.
• Define design specifications with the larger team and develop implementation strategies and ways to meet quality and scheduled goals.
• Work closely with Memory system, FW, verification, and HW stakeholders in order to make design decisions and achieve the highest performance product.
• Lead the evaluation of design IPs in order to reach product goals.
• BSc degree in EE, Computer engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
• Cross-functional experience in Computer Architecture, Design, Verification, Subsystem architecture specifications and Physical Design.
• Experience in design and leadership of high performance, high clock-rate interfaces.
• Experience in architecture and microarchitecture development of complex system pipelines, interconnect and memory subsystems.
• Experience working closely with physical design teams to develop highly optimized interface with best-in-class power, performance and clock-rate.
• Experience working with firmware teams to define the HW/FW interface including pipelines, efficiency and Error handling.