We are a medical device Startup, developing a game-changing multidisciplinary robotic product for elimination of radiation exposure for medical teams in interventional cardiology suits.
We are looking for an energetic and all-around capable Engineer to support the European and US market entry of our device by providing hands-on technical and clinical application support during interventional cardiology procedures.
1. Support the system utilization under clinical environment in interventional cardiology labs in Israel and abroad, including high availability outside standard working hours
(On-call, when required)
2. Ability to troubleshoot and operate technical and operational issues independently in Israel and when abroad
3. Lead data collection and management of on-site operations
4. Engage and guide cardiologists and medical staff in the clinical application of our device
5. Perform data analysis and provide inputs for system’s improvements and enhancements
1. Support the design process of the company’s next generation products together with the R&D team
2. write tests protocols and conduct tests & studies as part of the product development cycles.
3. Adaptation of the product to the clinical site.
* B.Sc. in Bio-Medical Engineering or other relevant scientific degree from a known university - Must
* 2-4 years of experience in clinical application in a medical device company - Must
* Experience in interventional cardiology – Advantage
* Experience in technical positions of complex multidisciplinary medical devices - Advantage
* Full proficiency in English – ability to read and draft technical document – Must
* High performance in stressful clinical environments
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team - Must
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to be on-call when necessary
* Flexibility to travel abroad as necessary.