** Hybrid work (3 days from the office and 2 days from home)
Who are we looking for?
· Someone who has proven development experience but who is always keen to learn.
· You will be happy contributing ideas but also able to turn these ideas into practice.
· Passionate about programming, you will be always on the lookout for new technologies that could help us to build a world-class product.
· Build your expertise, keep up to date on latest trends and provide knowledge and suggestion in relation to architecture, design, best practice and latest development techniques and methodologies.
· Great team working skills.
· Recognize areas for improvement and propose solutions based on your own experience and best practice.
· Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
Required Skills & Experience: (Front End orientation)
5-8 years of experience in Software Engineering
An in depth understanding of Web Development concepts
knowledge and proven experience in proven in one of the major client frameworks: React, Vue, Knockout, Angular
Experience with client-side optimizations
Good understanding of OOP concepts
Knowledge of Design Patterns
Async programming (JS and .Net)
SQL programming skills
Experience with cloud development - AWS
Experience that gives strong advantage:
Previous experience in developing complex and update intensive user interfaces.
Experience with Microsoft web server technologies ASP.NET Core/ASP.NET MVC - is a major plus
Working on big projects
Mobile hybrid and native applications
Dynamic and functional programming